More than 200 volunteers are helping fulfill the Pantry mission.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at The Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry!
Whether it's greeting our clients with a smile at food distributions, sorting donations and stocking shelves, packing bountiful bags of fresh produce, or delivering groceries to homebound seniors, our volunteers play a vital role in helping us fulfill our mission. Our volunteers are important partners in the effort to alleviate hunger in our community. You can make a real difference in the lives of our neighbors!
A few steps in becoming a volunteer:
1. Please review our What You Can Do page to find volunteer opportunities at the Pantry.
2. If you decide to become a Pantry volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Application. Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
3. If you have specific questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you.
4. Before you begin volunteering at the Pantry, please familiarize yourself with our Volunteer Handbook. Then fill out the Acknowledgment form at the end of the Handbook and click "submit."
5. Emergency Contact Information, Youth Volunteer Permission (for parents and guardians of youth younger than 17), and the Food Pantry Driver Policy are download forms to fill out. Please bring them to your first orientation.